Please complete the entry form and submit
1. Menopause in the Workplace Communication - (250 words max)
What are the distinctive ways that information about menopause is shared in your organisation?
How do you reach all employees?
How often do you communicate?
How do you maintain ongoing communication?
What methods are available for employees to communicate with management/the organisation?
2. Menopause in the Workplace Education - (250 words max)
What opportunities does your organisation provide to drive awareness and understanding of menopause?
Is there a clear commitment and strategy behind the approach?
Do all employees have access?
3. Menopause in the Workplace Support - (250 words max)
What special or unique benefits or reasonable adjustments do you offer to support employees impacted by menopause? (e.g. flexible working, room temperature control, access to rest areas)
Do you have existing programmes that help people balance their work and personal life?
Do you have any formal and/or informal programmes to support employees?
Do you have a menopause policy?
4. What impact has your menopause programme had in your workplace (250 words max)
How do you measure the impact of your menopause programme?
How do you know that your programme is being embedded in your organisation's culture?
What communications and reporting mechanisms do you use?
5. Please tell us in why you believe you should win this award? (250 words max)
Please review your submission. Once you are happy with it, please click on the submit button. Best of luck with your entry!
Thanks for submitting!